HTGR process heat program
Publisher: The Office, Publisher: for sale by the National Technical Information Service] in [Oakland, Calif.], [Springfield, Va
Written in English
- Gas cooled reactors,
- Heat -- Transmission
|Statement||by project staff ; prepared for the San Francisco Operations Office, Department of Energy|
|Series||GA-A ; 15611|
|Contributions||United States. Dept. of Energy. San Francisco Operations Office|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||124 p. in various pagings :|
|Number of Pages||124|
- Rail Passenger Service Act amendments of 1983
- Tribute to Jan DeGaetani at the Kathryn Bache Miller Theatre
- Breaking the deadly embrace of child abuse
- 1992 Annual Book of Astm Standards: Section 4 : Construction : Volume 04.05
- international law of guerrilla warfare
- Small group communication
- Creative keyboard musicianship
- Kaskaskia Indian grant
- Norman Rockwell 2007 Calendar
- G Proteins and Their Associated Receptors (Biological Signals & Receptors Ser. 2)
- Four months among the gold-finders in Alta California
- Library programs for teens
- RACER # 3032972
- How to Use SPECOL (Central Computer Agency Guides)
- sociology of teaching
- Financial integration and interest rate linkages between North Atlantic and Caribbean economies, January 1968 to December 1976
- impact of the fertility decline on savings rates in the United States, 1830-1900
- On the making of gardens
HTGR process heat program by General Atomic Company. Download PDF EPUB FB2
Get this from a library. HTGR process heat program: design and analysis. [General Atomic Company.; United States. Department of Energy. San Francisco Operations Office.].
Get this from a library. HTGR process heat program: design and analysis, fy, final report. [General Atomic Company.; United States. Department of Energy. San Francisco Operations Office.]. The system codes non-specific for HTGR such as RELAP5 has been utilized for HTGR thermal hydraulic analysis even helium gas property is not based on KTA Karl Verfondern's 49 research works with citations and 2, reads, including: TRISO Fuel Performance Modeling and Simulation.
I managed the DOE HTGR design development programs of the advanced steam cycle, process heat and direct cycle gas turbine concepts. This included the development of conceptual designs for these Title: Project Manager.
The NOOK Book (eBook) of the Modeling, Analysis and Optimization of Process and Energy Systems by F. Carl Knopf at Barnes & Noble. FREE Shipping on Pages: High-Temperature Gas-Cooled Reactor.
The high-temperature gas-cooled reactor (HTGR) is similar in concept to the AGR. It uses uranium fuel, a graphite moderator and a gas as a coolant. In this case, however, the gas is helium.